TCM Restoration & Cleaning Fire Restoration Services
Kitchen Fires – Chimney Fires – Electrical & Furnace Fires – Garage Fires – Smoke Damage
We are here to help you as we have helped many others in your situation. We have years of experience in restoring property, restoring hope.
Our Fire Restoration Services and Processes
- Securing the site boarding up openings to the property and avoiding more damage.
- Assessing damage and outlining plan of action for initial clean-up and fire restoration work ensuring a thorough process from start to finish with TCM there every step of the way.
- Sentimental concerns – family photos, important documents, heirlooms, artwork. We understand the concern of these irreplaceable items. More importantly, we know where to begin.
- Packing, Moving, Storage, and Contents Cleaning Services prior to clean-up and restoration. We guarantee a fast and organized approach:
- Efficient tagging/inventory/recording systems
- Careful padding/packing to protect your possessions throughout the process
- Effective cleaning, polishing, and deodorizing of your possessions so that when they are returned they come back better than when they left
- Smoke odor and residue removal requires a careful, professional response. Our successful methods are proven and effective. Our fire restoration techniques help:
- Prevent corrosion
- Detoxification of hazardous chemicals/carcinogens
- Decontaminate and deodorize, using thermal fogging
- Structural Cleaning of surfaces such as walls, ceilings, and floors as well as permanent cabinet and light fixtures
- Dry chemical sponging absorbs harmful soot and residues prior to wet cleaning.
- Wet cleaning lifts heavier soils as well as smoke and odors.
- Soda Blasting is deep cleaning method used in place of chemicals to remove odors from fire damage.
- Reconstruction is based on our initial assessment and planning process. We offer the highest level of reconstruction and restoration. TCM Restoration & Cleaning is there from start to finish.
- Coordination with insurance companies
First priority is to secure damaged property. Call TCM! 562-7410 Anchorage or 373-7410 Mat Su Valley. We can be there within 90 minutes to board up openings from further damage.
It is natural to want to begin to clean up and move forward. There are actions that are helpful to you and some that are actually more damaging to your situation. Please click here to read some important guidelines to help you determine your next steps.
Benefits to using TCM Restoration & Cleaning
- Experience in disaster restoration, industry certifications
- Response teams are ready 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- High-standard of response, clean-up, and restoration
- Locally owned and operated.