Content Cleaning Services
Restoring contents is often a less costly option than replacing them. TCM Restoration & Cleaning professionals can restore your contents and save money on replacement costs. There are several methods of cleaning the wide range of personal property items in a loss. Regardless of the method, TCM Restoration & Cleaning takes care and concern for your personal property.
Methods of Contents Restoration
- Dry Cleaning – used for the removal of light to medium non-grease soils, or to pre-clean excess residues prior to wet cleaning.
- Wet Cleaning – an effective and aggressive cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray and Wipe – effective for materials that might be damaged if saturated with cleaning products.
- Abrasive Cleaning – involves agitation of the surface being cleaning.
- Immersion Cleaning – effective for materials that can withstand being completely saturated with the cleaning product. Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product.
- Ultrasonic – having a frequency of 20,000 hertz or above and uses waves and vibrations for heavy smoke items which can be immersed.